How do I obtain written translation services from the Unit?

Posted by:

Complete a translation or interpretation request form and submit it, along with the document you wish to translate.

According to Board of Education policy, PUSD schools must provide translation services when 15 percent or more of the student population speaks a primary language other than English. The majority of PUSD schools meet the 15 percent threshold and we encourage all schools to make every effort to translate materials in order to engage non-English speaking families.