Welcome back event 2019-2020
SIERRA MADRE MIDDLE SCHOOL WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL EVENT FRIDAY AUGUST 9, 2019 5:00 -7:00 PM
Before the Event:
• Fill out your PTSA 2019-20 SMMS Parent Directory and Volunteer Form online at http://www.pusd/domain/27. This form must be submitted prior to our registration event and is an important part of our school’s communication network.
• Become a member of the PTSA by following the link on our school website. Students are encouraged to join as well.
At the Event:
• Pick up your student’s 2019-20 Class Schedule*
• Sign up for the PTSA and purchase SMMS Gear
• Visit the SMMS Annual Fund table to get a head-start on this year’s Fall Gift-Giving Campaign. Everyone who donates at the Welcome Back event will be eligible to win 10 tutoring sessions at Huntington Learning Center - a $720 value. Giving early pays off!
• Gather information about various After School Programs
• Stop by the Sports table to check out what teams are available
• Explore the different opportunities to Volunteer! *7 th Grade students who have not yet shown proof of having taken their Tdap will need to do so in order to receive their schedule!