Incfile’s Entrepreneur Grant - Due June 30th
Incfile’s Entrepreneur Grant
Own the future. Change the world. Select the grant that’s right for you, and apply below.
Are you a student? This grant is for you!
You’ve got big ideas, and we want to turn them into a reality. One young scholar with entrepreneurial spirit will receive $2,500 to continue their education, plus a one-on-one consultation with an Incfile expert to begin plotting your course to successful business ownership.
The 2022 deadlines are June 30th, September 30th, and December 31st
A 60-minute consultation with an Incfile business expert
$2,500 to put towards education expenses
- Must be a high school senior, undergraduate, graduate, or trade school student
- Must attend a U.S.-based high school, trade school or university
- Must hold a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must have an interest in starting a business
How to Apply
- Complete online application
- Create a short, 2-minute video telling us how entrepreneurship will impact your life
- Submit sample business plan