Due ASAP Generic John Muir Scholarship ( 7 different scholarships)
John Muir Generic Scholarship (click on this)
John Muir Scholarship
Eligibility: This scholarship is available to seniors who have demonstrated academic excellence or progress and school involvement.
Last First Middle
Permanent Address ___________________________________________________________________
What college or vocational school will you be attending? _____________________________________
Please include (in this order): Save each item seperately as a PDF and name it with your name an what it is
Example Nancy Gonzalez Let of rec
1) Two letters of recommendation
2) Unofficial transcript
3) SAT or ACT scores printed from computer
4) Resume or brag sheet (including school activities, community activities, and awards)
5) Copy of Community Service Hours/Intern Hours
6) A personal statement on your plans after high school, as well as what motivates you.
7) A short essay on something you have accomplished that you are proud of.
8) 5 adjectives to describe you and explanations next to them
9) a short summary of your accomplishments that can be read as an introduction
Have all of these items on paper and electronically