Attached is the flyer and program snapshot for a non-profit's 7 day summer Health Sciences Immersion Program taking place on the campus of Cal State LA. The program is completely free for students on the free and reduced lunch program.
Session A: July 7-13 // Session B: July 14 – 20
- Stand Out on College Apps
- Locally Based, Mission Driven Non-Profit Program to Introduce the Health Sciences Field to High School Students
- 7 days of Science Professor Talks, College/Career Workshops, Discussions and a Small Research Project
- FREE for all students on the Free/Reduced Lunch Program with an affordable fee for others
- 7:1 student to staff ratio
Interested? – More Info and Application at impactinternships.org/apply Questions? – Contact Us at email@example.com. Impact Internships is an independent 501c3 non-profit.