Welcome to our Blair PTSA!
We have a strong sense of family at Blair, and the PTSA is glad to play a part in welcoming you aboard.
Our Blair Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) serves the entire school, grades six through twelve, bringing people together in support of a successful school.
You will find the Blair Viking family proud of our thriving, prestigious programs unique to the district and area. We are patiently awaiting reopening of our main building after upgrades and remodeling, and confident Blair has a long bright future ahead.
Join us in Viking Pride!
We welcome your involvement and look forward to your new ideas and passions. Instead of feeling overwhelmed by the many possibilities, we encourage you to “Pick one area and own it!”
An important goal of our PTSA is to link students, parents and staff through communication. Don’t miss these important ways to connect with the PTSA and Blair:
- our weekly eblast with the most up-to-date news as well as grade level specific emails; subscribe at http://tinyurl.com/ Blair-eBlast
- the school website, blair.pusd.us
- our Facebook group, Blair High and Middle School—An IB World School
- First Thursday monthly school community gatherings—dinner, informative presentations and meetings consolidated into one night (incl. PTSA Assoc. meetings)
- Viking Days registration before the start of the school year
- occasional PTSA grade level parent house meetings and new parent events, and mentor parents and mentor students for new families—ask if interested
- by email whenever you have questions and concerns, at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 2020-2021 PTSA President, Kitty Cahalan, at email@example.com