Learn more about the materials needed for the workshops.
Wednesdays, 9 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., Thursdays, 10 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (except Feb 11th).
Get Free Money for College:
Completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid or
California Dream Act Workshops
Seniors, if you are going to college next year, you must complete the above application by March 2nd or you will not get grants (free money)
Wednesdays, 9 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.,
Thursdays, 10 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (except Feb 11th)
Rose City High School, Room 12
Students and parents should bring:
- their most recent tax forms,
- end-of-year bank statements,
- payment stubs,
- social security cards,
- drivers’ licenses,
- student VISAS (if applicable),
- student VISAS (if applicable)
- the names of the colleges/universities where the students want to study, and
- any other financial information.
Questions?: Call Ms. Cordeiro at 626 396-5620, ext. 86212