Open Enrollment for the 2019-2020 School Year
PUSD Open Enrollment for the 2019 - 2020 school year begins Monday, October 29, 2018 with Sibling and Priority Registration.
Between Monday, October 29, 2018 and Friday, November 16, 2018 brothers and sisters of current students enrolled in a PUSD school who are residing at the same PUSD address and will attend school together for the 2019-2020 academic school year may complete Sibling and Priority Registration in the Records/Registration Office.
In addition, current 8th grade students enrolled in the DLIP Mandarin program at Sierra Madre Middle School may enroll into Pasadena High School.
The General Open Enrollment application period begins Thursday, January 10, 2019 through Friday, February 1, 2019.
Applications are submitted online ONLY through the district's website. If you have an incoming student who wants to attend Pasadena High School but you do not reside in the Pasadena High School attendance zone you must submit an application through this Open Enrollment period. To check your address to see which school is your school of attendance go here.
At the time you submit your application you have the option to select Pasadena High School or one of our signature Pathway programs: Creative Arts and Media Design (CAMAD), Law and Public Service (LPS) or the APP Academy: Mobile, Web & Game Development.
For more information visit the district's Open Enrollment site.
Important Open Enrollment Dates
January 10 - February 1
- Online Applications Accepted
- First Lottery Results Online and Mailed
March 4 - 15
- Registration for Students Selected in First Lottery
March 25 - 29
- Online Applications for Second Lottery (New applicants only) and Non-PUSD Applications of Interest Accepted
- Second Lottery Results Online and Mailed
- Registration for Students Selected in Second Lottery
April 29 - June 7
- Interdistrict Permit Requests to Enter/Exit PUSD
June 3 - July 19
- Requests to relinquish permits submitted at District Office Only
June 3 - August 9
- New-to-PUSD Intradistrict requests submitted at District Office Only