Online Virtual Book Fair
Mark your calendars and get ready for some fun! We are hosting an online book fair!
Book Fair Dates: Monday, March 22 - Sunday, April 4
We are so excited about this book fair and wanted to share some highlights with you:
- Quality books guaranteed to entice your readers! Our partner for this online book fair is JuniorLibrary Guild. JLG is an elite book-selection service that until now has only been available to librarians. Over 40,000 new books for children and young adults are published annually and JLG only selects the top 3% for its collection. So, you KNOW these books are going to be good!
- Shop from the comfort and safety of home! With health concerns and social-distancing requirements, this online fair is the perfect way for you to build your at-home library from the safety of your home. And you can shop using any major debit or credit card – no cash needed!
- Direct-to-home delivery! Every purchase from our online book fair will be delivered straight to your door. You can also shop teacher wish lists and those books will be shipped directly to their classrooms. Easy peasy!
- Books starting at $5! Most books in our online fair will be hardcover and first edition with library-quality binding. Well below market price, books start as low as $5—and shipping is FREE for all orders over $30.
- Supports our school! Our library receives a percentage of every book fair purchase, and we can use these funds raised as JLG credit to add more quality books to our collection or receive funds in cash for other needs. Your support is so appreciated!
Keep an eye out for more information about our online JLG@Home Book Fair. Thank you in advance for supporting the Pasadena High School Library and helping us put quality books in the hands of your young readers!