Online Cash for College Workshops
The California Student Aid Commission has scheduled Online Cash for College Webinars to assist students and parents with submitting their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or their California Dream Act Application (CADAA).
Class of 2021 students - if you have not submitted your FAFSA or Dream Act Application you should take advantage of these free webinars for assistance.
If you are applying for college financial aid you must submit either the FAFSA or CADAA. If you will be attending college (4yr, 2yr or vocational) or even thinking about attending we urge you to submit your FAFSA or CADAA ASAP.
All students/parents welcome. Bring your questions. Available webinars are listed below. For more information or to register go here.
- Tuesday, December 15, 2020 5:30 - 8:00 pm
- Thursday, January 14, 2021 5:30 - 8:00 pm
- Saturday, January 30, 2021 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Thursday, February 11, 2021 5:30 -8:00 pm
- Thursday, Februaery 25, 2021 5:30 - 8:00 pm
Don't know which application to complete? FAFSA filers are a U.S.citizen or an eligible noncitizen. CADAA filiers are undocumented and nonresident students.
Please have the following documents available during the webinar:
- Your parents and your FSA ID (For FAFSA filers ONLY) or Dream Act Account (For CADAA filers)
- Driver's License,if you have one
- Social Security Card,if you have one
- Alien Registration Card, if you have one
- ITIN, if you have one
- List of colleges you are interested in to list on the applications
- Most current bank statements
- Any records of untaxed income
- 2019 tax information (1040's and W2's)
- This includes your parents' tax information if you are a dependent student.