Return to Headlines

New Student Enrollment

To enroll a student into Pasadena High School you need to reside in the Pasadena High School attendance area.  To verify your attendance area go to

To enroll you will need to complete the Online Registration Form.  Go to The link for the Online Registration Form can be found on this page.

When you submit the Online Registration Form you will be asked to submit the following documents:

  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunizations Records
  • Recent gas, water or electric bill
  • If you rent - a rental/lease agreement, rent receipt
  • If you own - a mortgage o property tax statement
  • If your student is coming from a non PUSD school please include their most recent transcript
  • IEP or 504 Plan (if applicable)

Once the form has been submitted and received we will process the form.  You will receive an email from us when the form has been processed and forwarded to one of our counselors.

Welcome to Pasadena High School

Questions?? Please contact our Registrar, Elizabeth Champion at