Return to Headlines
Information for the Class of 2019
Class of 2019 Information
- Senior Parent/Student Night is Monday, October 8th at 6:00pm in the Gladiss Edwards Auditorium. All seniors/parents should attend.
- The Jostens representative will be here Friday, October 19th to host an informal Senior Advisory meeting in the Gladiss Edwards Auditorium. All seniors will receive order forms for cap/gowns, announcements, and other graduation items at this meeting. The Jostens representative will return on October 30th & 31st to take orders from seniors ready to submit them at that time.
- All students should regularly check your PUSD email account. The school communicates to you through this account. We will not use a private email account to communicate to you. Please check it often.
- Mark your calendars for the Cash for College Workshop on Saturday, November 3rd at Pasadena City College. Volunteers will assist you with filling out and submitting your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aide).
- When completing your UC and/or CSU application you self-report your grades. It is not necessary to submit a transcript with your application. If they require a transcript they will let you know.
- Plan ahead! If you require letters of recommendation from teachers and/or your counselor give them plenty of time. Know your deadlines. If your applications are due in late December or early January remem-ber the staff is on the same Winter Break as you are.
- All transcript requests are to be made through your Naviance account.
- SENIOR ADS & baby picture order forms for the 2019 yearbook are available in D-101. The price for these if paid before 12/20/18 is: Full page ($250); ½ page ($155); ¼ page ($100) and baby picture ($30). All pix should be submitted as high-res digital photo files (300 DPI). You can create your own ad, or give your pictures to the yearbook staff and they’ll design it for you. Visit the yearbook staff in room G-109 during Advisory.
- Graduation for the Class of 2019 is at 2:00pm on Wednesday, May 29th at the Pasadena Civic Auditorium.