Tour Our Schools
Our Children. Learning Today. Leading Tomorrow
Welcome! We are delighted that you are considering the schools of the Pasadena Unified School District as the next step in your child’s education!
The schools of Pasadena Unified offer a wide variety of educational options designed to prepare the critical thinkers, innovators, and leaders of tomorrow.
Vibrant academics, exceptional teachers, and supportive school communities that nurture the whole child are the hallmarks of our schools. We invite you to explore our academic programs, including:
- Dual Language Immersion programs in Spanish, Mandarin, and French
- Art and music programs that connect with Pasadena’s renowned arts and culture
- International Baccalaureate, offered in elementary, middle, and high schools
- Art, STEAM, and Dual Language Immersion magnet schools
- College & Career Academies that prepare students for post-secondary success
- Early Childhood Education
- Elementary Education (TK-5)
- Secondary Education (6-12th grade)
- Math Academy for accelerated middle school students
To learn more, we invite you to visit our schools.
School Tour Schedules
Admissions & Enrollment
Every child living within the boundaries of the Pasadena Unified School District is guaranteed placement in his/her school of residence.
Find your neighborhood school
How to register at your school of residence
PUSD's annual Open Enrollment-School Choice period offers families an opportunity to apply to attend a school other than their assigned school in the next academic year.
The 2018-2019 Open Enrollment-School Choice period begins October 30, 2017, with sibling priority registration for the siblings of students attending schools on permit and for students in specific programs.
General First Lottery online applications will be accepted January 11 through February 2, 2018.
Information sessions on the district’s Open Enrollment process are planned in November and December.
The Office of Enrollment, Permits & Student Records is ready to help you locate schools, provide registration information, and answer questions. We invite you to call us at 626-396-3639.