College Access Plan (CAP) helps PUSD students and families navigate the college process, supporting them from middle school through college graduation. At CAP, there are no requirements for participation, no barriers to higher education, and no limits to what students can achieve.
CAP serves students at all PUSD high schools and offers free drop-in college advising. We also offer two enrolled courses: a College Essay Writing Intensive for seniors in the fall, and a College 101 for Juniors workshop series in the spring.
For more information on CAP’s programs at your school, visit our website at http://collegeaccessplan.org/dropin or email us at email@example.com.
Our doors are always open to any student to:
● Explore career pathways and college majors
● Identify colleges that match their interests and needs
● Work on college applications
● Write and review personal statements and college essays
● Craft a college and/or professional resume
● Submit financial aid applications (FAFSA and CA Dream Act)
● Identify and apply to scholarships
● Compare financial aid offers
● Navigate college enrollment
● Apply for pre-college summer programs
● Anything college-related!