Return to Headlines

Are You A Blair Alum In Need Of Blair Transcripts?

Contact our Blair Registrar if you are in need of your Blair Transcript. HOWEVER, if you were born in 1993 or earlier, you will need to request your transcript/records from the PUSD Records Office.

Pasadena Unified School District

Student Records - Room A 105
351 So Hudson Ave
Pasadena, CA  91109
(626) 396-3600 ext 88345