Return to Headlines

What to bring to enroll

To enroll a student (even if the student is currently enrolled in another PUSD school) the parent/guardian needs to provide the following:

  • Current gas, water or electric bill*
  • In addition, we require your rental/lease agreement & rent receipt (if you rent/lease) or your property tax or mortgage statement (if you own).*
  • Birth Certificate
  • Current Immunization Records
  • If you are enrolling for the beginning of the new school year please bring unofficial transcripts from your previous school.  Incoming 9th grade students please provide 7th and 8th grade transcript.  Incoming 10th - 12th grade students please provide an unofficial high school transcript. 
  • If enrolling for the current school year you will need to bring withdrawal papers from your previous school. These would include an unofficial high school transcript including withdrawal grades.

Please note:

  • If the student has an IEP and/or 504 plan you must provide the most recent copy.
  • If the student is living with someone other than their parents we require proof of guardianship.

*If you are living with another family and do not have uilities in your name the person you are living with must provide the proof of residency in their name.  This person must come to Pasadena High School with you (with photo ID). In addition you must provide legitimate proof in the form of a bill, car registraion, paycheck stub etc. that shows us that you are actually living at this address.