Return to Headlines

Transcripts for classes taken at PCC or other non PUSD school

If you have taken or are taking classes at PCC (or other community college), or another non PUSD school and need those classes listed on our high school is your responsibility o provide the Records Office with an OFFICIAL SEALED TRANSCRIPT of the final grades.

Electronic Pasadena City College transcripts should be sent to the Registrar, Rosa Macias