March 17, 2020
8:30 - 11:00 AM
(until Friday, March 20, 2020)
Parents must pick up a Chromebook and charger in the office no later than 11 AM. on Friday (3/20/20). Please be advised office staff cannot signout Chromebooks to any other person besides the student's parent and/or legal guardian. If you cannot come into the office at those times, please contact the office to see if special accommodations can be made (626)396-5640.
Log into Clever from Home:
PUSD houses all of our online applications on a plarform called Clever. In order for your child to log in to their google docs, iReady, or other school supported online apps, please follow these simple steps
1. Open a google search browser
2. Close/log out all other google applications on the device (gmail accounts, google calendar, etc.)
3. In your browser, go to http://clever.com/in/pasadenausd
4. Click the button that says "Log in with Google"
5. Enter your student's username (their PUSD email address)
6. Enter your student's password (both username & password are available to you through your classroom teacher)
7. Clever will open and students will be able to select and work on any applications housed within Clever
Charter Commnications will offer free Spectrum broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households with K-12 and/or college students who do not already have a Spectrum broadband subscription at any service level up to 100 Mbps. Installation fees will be waived for new student households. To enroll call 1-844-488-8305 Details here
** Please keep in mind you need internet access for this to work! **
Located in the Staff Directory