Registration for the 2021-22 school year is ONLY for New-to-PUSD students who prefer their school of residence. Students must reside in PUSD (Pasadena, Altadena, Sierra Madre, and some parts of San Gabriel). All documentation will be verified by staff before enrollment process is completed. Only the legal parent/guardian may enroll a student. Registrations for ineligible students will not be processed.
- K-12: School Locator
- Transitional Kindergarten: Designated School Sites
- Preschool Information: Early Childhood Education Programs
Pre-enrollment for the 2022-23 school year will be available on this site beginning November 29, 2021 for students who wish to attend their school of residence.
Access Online Registration: Select here
- Please Note: When asked what year to enroll, default selected should be 2021-2022 Current School Year.
- Change this to 2022-23 for pre-enrollment for the future school year.
- If new to Online Registration, you will need to create a new account. This account is separate from the AERIES parent portal or Lottery System accounts. If your student has an IEP with SDC services, please contact the Special Education Department first.
Include the following documents at the time of registration:
- Your child’s birth certificate (copy)
- Your child’s most recent immunization record (copy)
- Transcripts or report card for middle & high school students only (copy is only required for students new to PUSD)
- Two proofs of residency (copies): 1) Recent gas, electric or water bill in parent/guardian's name; 2) A deed of trust, mortgage payment receipt, rental receipt with a copy of the lease agreement, or a property tax bill in parent/guardian's name
- If you are unable to complete online enrollment, you may mail the registration form and documentation to your school site registrar.
- Please contact the site registrar or District Registrar, Annie Jananian firstname.lastname@example.org before mailing or faxing documents.
- To obtain Registration Forms, select here: English form, Spanish form
Please call or email your school site registrar if you need additional assistance with student registration.
Open Enrollment (School Choice)
PUSD residents who wish to apply for a school other than their school of residence for the 2022-23 school year may apply during Open Enrollment.
New-to-PUSD students after the start of the school year may contact the Office of Enrollment to inquire about enrollment options for the 2021-22 school year (626)396-3639.
New Out-of-District Students
Please see Interdistrict Permit Process. Please contact the Office of Enrollment for assistance (626)396-3639.