School Records & Transcripts

  • Official Transcripts for Individuals, Colleges, Universities and Trade Schools

    For assistance, please contact Deanna Marron at:

    It takes 5-10 business days to process any request received.

    PLEASE NOTEYour request will not be processed until a copy of your photo ID is emailed to Online orders may be paid by credit or debit card.  Processing fee is non-refundable once a request is completed.

    Records Request- Order Online
    Solicitud para expedientes escolares - Ordene en línea

    Records Request- Order by Mail
    Solicitud para expedientes escolares - Ordene por correo

    For orders by mail, please print the records request form and mail to:
    Pasadena Unified School District
    351 S. Hudson Ave., Room 123
    Pasadena, CA 91109
    Attention: Records

    Please include the following with your request:

    • Copy of photo ID
    • Name used while in high school
    • Date of birth
    • Last school attended
    • Valid current phone number
    • Money order payable to PUSD.
    • Address to send completed request  

      ** Please note: If student is 18 yrs or older, they must submit their own request.  Parent
           cannot request records without 
      written authorization from the student  **

    Transcript & Record Fees

    • Official High School Transcript: $5
    • Proof of Graduation Letter: $5
    • Immunization Record: $5
    • Complete School Record: $10

    For all questions about Student Records please call (626) 396-3600 x 88345

    High School Graduation Verification Information — Requested by Employers Only

    Verifications will be faxed back within 5-7 business days. Transcripts—official or unofficial--will not be faxed. If a transcript is needed, please follow the above process.

    • No cost
    • Please fax request to 626-795-9530 or email request to  A signed authorization will also be required.
    • Include the following in your request:
      • Name used while in school
      • Date of birth
      • High School
      • Year graduated
      • Signed release by student (Authorization)