School Records & Transcripts
Official Transcripts for Individuals, Colleges, Universities and Trade Schools
For assistance, please contact Deanna Marron at: firstname.lastname@example.org
It takes 5-10 business days to process any request received.
PLEASE NOTE: Processing fee is non-refundable once a request is completed
Solicitud para expedientes escolares - Ordene en línea
NOTE: Online orders may be paid by credit or debit card. For online orders, please email a copy of photo ID to email@example.com.
For orders by mail, please print the records request form and mail to:
Pasadena Unified School District
351 S. Hudson Ave., Room 123
Pasadena, CA 91109
Please include the following with your request:
- Copy of photo ID
- Name used while in high school
- Date of birth
- Last school attended
- Valid current phone number
- Money order payable to PUSD.
- Address to send completed request
** Please note: If student is 18 yrs or older, they must submit their own request. Parent
cannot request records without written authorization from the student **
Transcript & Record Fees
- Official High School Transcript: $5
- Proof of Graduation Letter: $5
- Immunization Record: $5
- Complete School Record: $10
For all questions about Student Records please call (626) 396-3600 x 88345
High School Graduation Verification Information — Requested by Employers Only
Verifications will be faxed back within 5-7 business days. Transcripts—official or unofficial--will not be faxed. If a transcript is needed, please follow the above process.
- No cost
- Please fax request to 626-795-9530 or email request to firstname.lastname@example.org. A signed authorization will also be required.
- Include the following in your request:
- Name used while in school
- Date of birth
- High School
- Year graduated
- Signed release by student (Authorization)