Washington STEAM Magnet Academy is a school of residence with an attendance area of families who have the privilege of enrolling based on their home address.
Families not residing in the Washington STEAM Magnet Academy's attendance boundary:
- Families not residing within WSMA’s boundaries may apply through the District's annual OPEN ENROLLMENT process. Please check OPEN ENROLLENT for more information, including deadline dates and how to apply online.
Determine if you live within the school attendance boundary:
- Use the SCHOOL LOCATOR to see if your family resides in the attendance area.
Families residing within the Washington STEAM Magnet Academy school attendance boundary:
- A student residing in the school attendance area for Washington STEAM Magnet Academy, not on a permit to attend another Pasadena Unified School District (PUSD) campus, may register at the school site year-round.
Families new-to-PUSD following the close of Open Enrollment who do not reside in the Washington STEAM Magnet Academy attendance boundary:
- New-to-PUSD students may apply at the Office of Enrollment, Permits & Student Records, District Offices: 351 S Hudson Ave. in Room 210, up until two weeks prior to the first day of the school year.
- Interested families from other school districts apply at the Office of Enrollment, Permits & Student Records, Office of Enrollment, Permits & Student Records, District Offices: 351 S Hudson Ave. in Room 210. Do not apply at the school. Non-PUSD families will need to arrange for an Interdistrict Permit.