Registrar: Annie Jananian
Phone: 626-396-5820 extension 80078
To enroll at Blair High School for grades 6-12, each student needs the following:
- Valid, legal identification.
- Proof of age (birth certificate, or passport)
- Grades, transcript, and test scores (if available) from previous school
- Immunization records updated **
- Proof of guardianship as applicable
- Proof of residence & address – one utility bill (gas, electrical or water) within the last 3 months
- Second proof or residence in the form of either a deed or trust, mortgage payment receipt, recent rent payment receipt with a copy of a lease agreement, or a property tax bill in parent or guardian's name
Parent/guardian must be present at time of enrollment.
Registrar Office Hours: 8:00am to 12:00pm and 12:30pm to 3:00pm when school is in session
** Please Note: Pertussis is widespread. If your child 10 years and older has not yet received the ‘Tdap’ pertussis booster shot, please contact your doctor or health department. Getting a booster shot now will protect your child against the ongoing threat of pertussis and meet a new school requirement that began in the 2011-12 school year (California law - Assembly Bill 354). Any student who does not have proof of a Tdap booster shot will not be allowed to start school until proof of immunization is given to the school. Adults are also advised to get a pertussis booster shot, if they haven’t already, to protect themselves, their families, and their students.
Students already attending Blair on Open Enrollment permits do not need to reapply each year for a permit. Please note Blair's attendance zone changed as of 2015-16. If living in an area changed to no longer be in Blair's zone but already attending, you also do not need to do Open Enrollment.To Withdraw:
A withdrawing student is required to bring a letter signed by the parent/guardian explaining the reason for withdrawal, and stating the name of the new school. Students are then provided with a "Withdrawal Form" by the registrar. This form is then taken to each of the student's teachers who will sign the form.The student must also clear with the library, counselor, and health office using this same form. Books, uniforms, debts, or other reusable supply items are all to be returned prior to completing withdrawal. The completed form is then returned to the registrar who will do the actual withdrawal paperwork and forward the student's records on to the new school.