Welcome to the Blair PTSA
The Blair Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) serves the entire school, grades six through twelve. We strive to represent and support students and families in all of Blair's programs, including International Baccalaureate, Dual Language Immersion, International Academy, Armenian Academy, and the Health Careers Academy.
The main goal of PTSA is to offer programs that build community and support our staff. We fundraise to support our program goals, but fundraising is not our main function.
Here are just a few of PTSA's programs:
- Organizing volunteers for school registration (Viking Days)
- Grants for teachers
- Scholarships for seniors
- Welcoming incoming families
- Running the California PTA "Reflections" art contest
- Staff appreciation lunches
- Monthly PTSA Association meetings on the first Thursday of every month
An important goal of our PTSA is to link students, parents, and staff through communication. Don't miss these important ways to connect with PTSA:
- Sign up for our weekly E-Blast which offers the most up-to-date news
- Follow the PTSA on Facebook and Instagram
- Attend our First Thursday monthly meetings, which include the PTSA Association meeting plus informative presentations
- Meet us at Viking Days before the start of the school year
- Connect with parents in the same grade through occasional PTSA grade level house meetings and new parent events
Questions? Email PTSA President, Sarah Marcotte, at firstname.lastname@example.org.