Blair Student Store
ASB Bookkeeper: Mrs. Chong
Phone: 626-396-5820 Ext. 80037
Our Blair Student Store serves students and the Blair community every day!
The Store is run by Ms. Josie Chong, and her office is located in the Student Center on the Blair East part of campus. However, Ms. Chong conveniently provides the Student Store functions at the Main Office during nutrition, lunch time and immediately after school. Look for the window counter adjacent to the office door.
Some reasons to visit the Student Store:
- Buy PE clothes
- Purchase an ASB sticker for $40 (for important discounts, admission to games and to fund student activities)
- Buy Blair gear such as hoodies
- Get info. about bus passes
- Purchase tickets for dances
- Pay for AP and IB exams
- Buy tickets for Grad Nite
- Ask ASB accounts bookkeeping questions
PE shirt, $13; PE shorts $12.
Sweatpants $15 each.
Sweatshirts $25 each.
Pay by cash or check (payable to Blair High School) or money order.