All students will engage in STEAM relevant educational experiences that develop and utilize the 21st Century skills of communication, collaborating, creativity and critical thinking. These experiences will support middle and high school success in order to prepare our students for success in college, career and life. We, at Cleveland Elementary School, are committed to meeting the academic and social needs of all of our students in a respectful, responsible, safe, and productive environment every day.
What makes Cleveland Elementary School unique?
Cleveland is a small learning environment with a focus on STEAM Integration and Balanced Literacy taught by a team of highly qualified teachers committed to meeting the academic and social needs of all students in a caring, safe, respectful and productive space where students can grow, achieve and excel.
- Cleveland teachers, staff and volunteers strive to meet the needs of the whole child.
- Teachers collaborate with colleagues and instructional leaders to strengthen our practices to best serve our students.
- Students are given time to master the highest priority standards for what they need to learn and thrive.
- Individual Learning Plans are used to monitor student progress.
- We educate all stakeholders so they are an asset to the academic development of our students.