Welcome to Human Resources
The Human Resources Department is committed to recruiting, hiring, developing, and retaining the highest qualified individuals to meet the educational goals and aspirations of our diverse student population. We affirm our commitment to quality customer service, respect, teamwork, and innovation.
The Human Resources Department serves the certificated and classified employees of the Pasadena Unified School District.
- Hiring Professional and Qualified Staff
- New Employee Orientation
- Beginning Teacher Support & Assessment (BTSA) Induction Program
- Assigning Substitute Teachers: Ensuring Classrooms Are Appropriately Staffed at the Beginning of Every School Day
- Update HR Related Board Policies and Administrative Regulations
- Employee Leaves and Workers' Compensation
- Union Contract Negotiations
- Respond to Employee Complaints and Grievances
For directions to our office, please click here.
Click on the button below for Certificated vacancies:
HR Updates and Information
Once the regulations are approved by both the Commission and the Office of Administrative Law...
Since announcing the Aquarium of the Pacific Employee Discount...
Main Line: 626-396-3600 Ext. 88380
Classified: Ext. 88390
Certificated: Ext. 88380
Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Chief Human Resources Officer
Dr. Steven Miller
626-396-3600 Ext. 88779
Interim Director, Human Resources
626-396-3600 Ext. 88778
Personnel Operations Supervisor
626-396-3600 Ext. 88776
Sub Calling System: