This summer, free meals will be available for all children 18 and younger at schools, parks and other sites throughout Pasadena and Altadena. No pre-registration or verification of income is necessary. For more information and a list of sites, call PUSD Food Services at (626) 396-5850 or visit pusdfoodfun101.com.
PUSD Parent/Student Handbook
From the handbook, the following 9 docuements are needed with a parent/guardian signature:
1. Acknowledgement of Receipt & Review
2. Child Welfare, Attendance & Safety
3. Office of the Superintendent (Use of image in public media) *Only if you DENY access
4. New Media Access to Students *Only if you DENY access
5. Release of Directory Information
6. Office of Communication & Community Engagement
7. Acceptable Use Policy Agreement (needed for technology instruction)
8. Annual Pesticide Use Notification
9. Health Programs
Student Drop Off
Please DO NOT drop off your child before 7:25 AM. Supervision begins at 7:25 and we want all students to be safe. When dropping students off on Calaveras, please drive forward within the cones as far as possible and then come to a complete stop before allowing your child to exit the vehicle.
Monday - 7:30 AM - 2 PM, Tuesday - Friday 7:30 AM - 3 PM
We encourage students to wear: