Parent Teacher Student Association
The PHS PTSA works with the faculty and the staff to make positive changes at Pasadena High School. Last year we offered senior scholarships, beautified the campus, provided much need supplies to our teachers and staff, and supported ASB projects.
The PTSA is an excellent opportunity to get involved at PHS and to stay connected with what is happening at our children's school. We look forward to working with you to make Pasadena High School the best high school for your student.
We invite you to support PHS and join our PTSA. The PTSA offers an excellent opportunity to be involved and stay connected with what is happening at PHS.
2017-2018 Board Members
- President - Nancy Kaiser
- Executive Vice President - Jennifer Linderman
- Treasurer - Sarah Jane Harmon
- Secretary - Nancy Carol Inguanzo
- Membership Chair - Irene Tokumoto
- Hospitality Co-Chairs - Eleni Gallagher and Danielle Poulsen
- Communications Chair - Tiffany Smith
- Historian - Sylvia Bianchi
- Reflections Chair - Cristie Demuth
Ways to Support the PTSA
- Join and pay dues ($10/year). Membership is open to all campus stakeholders. You do not have to volunteer in the school to be a member! Fill out the membership form and include dues of $10.00 per member. Drop off your form to D 101 or mail to PHS (address is on the form).
- Ralph's/Food4Less Community Contribution Program - unfortunately for PTSA, Vons and Target have canceled their eScript programs - this means a loss of thousands of dollars in PTSA funds. Please sign up for the Ralph's and/or Food4Less Community Contributions programs to help us make up that loss! Please select "Pasadena High School PTSA" under Community Rewards in your profiles.
- Fundraisers - Throughout the year, the PTSA hosts various activities that not only make some money, but are also fun. Please join us when you can for: restaurant nights, bingo nights and our Annual Christmas Tree Sale. Events, dates and times will be announced in the Weekly Bulletin.
PTSA Additional Content
Join us! Anyone can join - parents, teachers, students, grandparents, and community members. You are not required to volunteer in the school to be a member! Fill out the membership form and include dues of $10.00 per member. Drop off your form to room D 101 or mail to PHS (address is on the form).
PTSA meetings are scheduled for the following Thursday's at 7:00 pm in our Student Cafeteria: September 21, October 19, January 18, February 15, March 15, April 19 and May 10. Sign up to receive PTSA Updates via Email.
Contact and Connect
Have any questions? Please contact us at email@example.com
You can also find a PTSA table at most school events.