For 8 weeks, students will participate in one-hour science programs themed around a particular area of science. Such topics include learning about electricity, the power of magnets, building a periscope and witnessing an underwater volcano. Children engage in exciting hands-on activities, watch spectacular demonstrations, participate in inquiry-based discussions and take home things that they have made themselves. The after-school program offers children a chance to see just how cool science can be!
- hands-on and inquiry-based
- meets national, state and provincial science curriculum standards
- led by trained, qualified and dynamic instructors
- follows professional lesson plans
- uses unique equipment and original materials
- age-appropriate and loved by children