Welcome to PTSA!
Welcome to John Muir's PTSA!
The PTSA (Parent-Teacher-Student-Association) is here at John Muir High School to serve as a common meeting point for parents, teachers, students, staff, and the principal.
PTSA meets the 3rd Wednesday of each month.
PTSA membership fee along with your volunteer hours to special events help support and fund the following programs:
- Reflections Arts program
- Teacher's appreciation week (May)
- Provide monthly breakfast during principal/teacher/staff Monday meetings and trainings
- If you would like to donate a breakfast item or monetary contribution, please contact Monica Obregon at email@example.com
- Two scholarships awarded to eligible graduating seniors ($500 each)
- One scholarship towards continued education to eligible teacher ($250)
Be a member! Be a Volunteer! Be a Mustang!
PTSA President: Zoe Cattouse - email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to join the John Muir PTSA
PTSA VP Membership: Monica Obregon
PTSA Treasurer: Darlene Royal
PTSA Parlimentarian: Myhisha Myles
PTSA Secretary: Nia Bailey
PTSA Fundraiser: Lupe Henriquez