Graduation Ceremony will be June 4 at 8am (details in video below).
Please watch video below for specific details about Senior pictures, cap & gown ordering, and diploma criteria.
Cap and Gown Order form is here please send to email@example.com
You will be need to set up an appointment with Ms. Gutierrez to pick it up ASAP. Sign up by calling ext 84721 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Only if you are clear of books/fines and credits will you be able to pick up cap & gown.
Only if you are cleared of credits And chromebook and books/fines will you be able to get your diploma On June 7.
Don't know if you are eligible to graduating? Contact your school counselor, Ms. Gonzalez ASAP. click here for appointment or call ext. 84722
Chromebooks will only be accepted Tuesday May 25 & June 1 at CIS from 9am -12.
If you do not turn in chromebook and/or not finish credits before ceremony you will have to pick up diploma at a later date.
Teachers and I have a list of books and fines that you have, please reach out to us so you can clear before picking up cap/gown. It is best to call or email the librarians to confirm what you owe and if you have to go in.
- PHS library is accepting books/fines that belong to them Mon - Friday 12:30-3:30pm
- Muir library is accepting books/fines Mon - Fri from 1 pm to 3:30 pm, email email@example.com to confirm
- Marshall library is accepting books and fines May 18 & 19 1-3:30 Letters A-K, May 20 & 21 1:00- 3:00pm Letters L-Z
- Mckinley librarian is accepting books and fines on Tues/Thur and every other Mon 7:55am - 3:15pm
- Sierra Madre librarian is accepting books and fines on Wed/Fri and every other Mon 7:55am-3:15pm
- Eliot is accepting books in main office Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Blair library is acceping books Tues - Fri, from 8-11 and 12:30-2
- Washington Middle is accepting books Wed and Friday 8-2, if payments needed after 12:15. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org before going.