Welcome to Army JROTC
Welcome to JROTC
Junior Reserve Officers Training Corp; (JROTC) - The Army's Service to America
“To Motivate Young people to be Better Citizens”
The JROTC Vision: is to provide a quality citizenship, character, and leadership development program, while fostering partnerships with communities and educational institutions.
Cadets are organized into units along military lines. The JROTC does not recruit students for active military service. Instead, its focus is on developing young people and orienting them positively in preparation for whatever role in life they might choose. It is in this sense that JROTC is part of the Army's service to the nation.
The Results of the JROTC:
- Act with honesty and personal responsibility as you lead others to thrive in a diverse and global personnel
- Participate in civic and social concerns in the community, and organization
- Graduate ready to succeed in post-secondary options and career pathways
- Make choices that encourage postive social, emotional, and physical health
- Respect the role of the military and other service organizations
For additional information regarding the Army guidelines, and structure of the JROTC program visit: http://www.usarmyjrotc.com/
Contact Blair Army JROTC instructor SFC (R) Betsy Cuevas, 626-396-5820 Ext.80187