As a "school of choice," Don Benito seeks to maintain a unique, educational style and atmosphere. We encourage students to work hard, be good citizens and achieve their academic potential. We call this Bobcat Spirit. One of the primary principles is to uphold high standards of behavior and dress.
We encourage our students to:
- Long pants, walking shorts, jumpers, skirts and dresses in navy blue, black, khaki or gray
- Plaid and denim in the same colors
- Shirts and blouses in any solid (one) color
- Cover-ups, sweaters and sweatshirts in any solid (one) color
- Bobcat insignia t-shirts, sweatshirts, and embroirded shirts
- Jackets, sweaters and sweatshirts in any solid (one) color
- Closed toe shoes
- All shirts and clothing can be purchased on campus through our campus store.
The first Friday of each month is "Free Dress" day!
We want for our students to come to school prepared to learn, lead and look like leaders at all times.
We discourage clothing that promotes a climate of serious competition, teams, sports, and the like.
Please email your requests for the pdf forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.