TURKEY TUSSLE ~ MUIR vs. PHS Annual Football Game
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4th, 2016
TICKET BOOTHS OPEN: 5:15PM; GATES: 5:45; PRE-GAME: 6:20; KICK-OFF: 7:00PM
Adults: $12.00, seniors & students 6-17: $5.00, ASB cards (participating schools): Free
MUIR fans should park in lots F (east side)
MUIR fans may not enter on PHS’s side. All MUIR fans must enter at Gate G - NO re-entry allowed
ALL fans will be subject to metal detector searches
- GUIDELINES FOR MUIR and PHS FANS -
In order to ensure a safe and celebratory environment, we ask that fans
refrain from the following behavior at this event:
- Profanity or other offensive language, whether spoken or appearing on apparel.
- Smoking (the Rose Bowl is a non-smoking facility)
- Intoxication or excessive alcohol consumption
- Bringing prohibited items into the venue (see below)
- Throwing of items or liquid
- Entering the playing field at any time
- Fighting or other threatening behavior
- Failure to retain ticket and/or present it or I.D. to event staff when requested to do so
- Violation of state or local laws
The Rose Bowl has adopted a “CLEAR BAG POLICY” as of December 2015.
Clutch bags no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” with shoulder or wrist strap are allowed.
Clear plastic bags 12” x 6” x 12” or 1-gallon plastic freezer bags are also allowed.
The following items are prohibited:
- Backpacks, bags and purses larger than 4.5” x 6.5”. NO camera or binocular cases, mesh bags, fanny packs, purses, clear backpacks, tinted or printed pattern plastic bags & oversized tote bags.
- Weapons or projectiles; laser pointers, drones, umbrellas; poles or sticks
- Alcoholic beverages, plastic drink containers (except 2 liters or less with seal intact)
- Seat cushions with metal frames
- Noisemakers including thundersticks, musical instruments, whistles, air horns and boom boxes.
- Glass, metal or hard plastic containers of any size
- Boxes or wrapped packages of any size
- Unsliced fruits or vegetables
- Animals (other than service animals required because of a disability)
- Balls, toys or sports equipment. Banners, signs, flags or helium balloons
- Unauthorized video cameras, monopods or tripods and selfie-sticks
Failure to comply may subject you to ejection or arrest. Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior.
CIF and Pacific League passes will be allowed; guests cannot be under the age of 18.
MUIR and PHS Faculty passes will be honored for cardholders only (NO guest allowed).