Registrar & Records
Please note these office hours:
We will be open through June 29th 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
We are closed for the month of July and will re-open on Wednesday, August 1st
- Welcome to Pasadena High School. I'm the Registrar and my office is where you come when you need to enroll or withdraw students or if you need a copy of your transcript or other records. Members of the Class of 2018 and 2019 need to order their transcripts through Naviance. 9th and 10th grade students can order their transcript in person at the Records Office windows. This office also provides proof of enrollment or fills out other forms as requested. Please plan ahead - depending on work load there could be a 3 school day wait for transcripts or other records/forms. Same day service is not available. Parents can get a Parent Portal account from this office. Our fax # is (626) 791-5276.
- We have begun enrolling new students for the 2018-2019 school year. If you do not currently attend one of the PUSD middle or high schools you can now enroll. Parents should come to PHS to enroll the student(s) with the following information: current gas, water or electric bill; if you rent bring your rental/lease agreement; if you own bring your mortgage or property tax statement; brith certificate, immunization records. If the student will be entering the 9th grade bring an unofficial 7th and 8th grade transcript. If the student will be entering grades 10 – 12 bring an unofficial high school transcript. If the student has an IEP or 504 plan please bring a copy.
- If you live in the PHS attendance zone and your 8th grade student attends Eliot, McKinley, Sierra Madre, Washington or Wilson Middle Schools your student will receive their enrollment packet at their middle school beginning in Mid-March. Our counselors will go to the middle schools and will meet with your student according to the following schedule. Eliot – March 26 and March 27; McKinley – April 9 and April 10; Sierra Madre – April 2 and April 3; Washington – March 28 and March 29; Wilson – April 4 and April 5.
- To find the Records Office - go to the north side of the Administration Building and look for the Records Office windows. New student enrollment hours are Monday from 9:00 am - 12 noon and Tuesday through Friday from 8:00 am - 12:00 noon. The Records Office is usually open on Monday's from 9:00 am - 12 noon and from 2:00 - 3:30 pm. Tuesday - Friday from 7:30 am - 12 noon and 2:00 - 3:30 pm.
- For more information please email Liz Champion at firstname.lastname@example.org