Registrar & Records
This office will close at 1:00 pm on Friday, December 14th.
We are currently enrolling for the semester beginning Monday, January 7, 2019. Enrollment for the 2019-2020 school-year will begin on Monday, February 25, 2019.
Pasadena High School will be closed for Winter Break beginning Friday, December 21st through Friday, January 4th. School resumes on Monday, January 7th with the start of our Spring semester.
- Welcome to Pasadena High School. I'm the Registrar and my office is where you come when you need to enroll or withdraw students or if you need a copy of your transcript or other records. Members of the Class of 2019 and 2020 need to order their transcripts through Naviance. 9th and 10th grade students can order their transcript in person at the Records Office windows. This office also provides proof of enrollment or fills out other forms as requested. Please plan ahead - depending on work load there could be a 3 school day wait for transcripts or other records/forms. Same day service is not available. Parents can get a Parent Portal account from this office. Our fax # is (626) 791-5276.
- To enroll your student(s) parents should come to Pasadena High School with the following information: current gas, water or electric bill; if you rent bring your rental/lease agreement; if you own bring your mortgage or property tax statement; brith certificate, immunization records. If the student will be entering the 9th grade bring an unofficial 7th and 8th grade transcript. If the student will be entering grades 10 – 12 bring an unofficial high school transcript. If the student has an IEP or 504 plan please bring a copy.
- Every parent needs a Parent Portal account. Through your Parent Portal account you will be able to complete the online Data Confirmation. We are no longer mailing home summer packets with forms to sign and return. You will sign the forms online using Parent Portal beginning July 27. If you have a Parent Portal account and are having trouble with your account email Help4ParentPortal@pusd.us. If you do not have a Parent Portal account you will need to obtain your account from Pasadena High School once we re-open in August. During Bulldog Registration Days you will get your Parent Portal accounts from room G 102. You will need photo ID.
- To find the Records Office - go to the north side of the Administration Building and look for the Records Office windows. New student enrollment hours are Monday from 9:00 am - 12 noon and Tuesday through Friday from 8:00 am - 12:00 noon. The Records Office is usually open on Monday's from 9:00 am - 12 noon and from 2:00 - 3:30 pm. Tuesday - Friday from 7:30 am - 12 noon and 2:00 - 3:30 pm.
- For more information please email Liz Champion at firstname.lastname@example.org