Parent and Teacher Association (PTA)
The Hamilton PTA is a volunteer group of parents and teachers, led by an elected board.
Our mission as parents and teachers is to partner together to provide a thriving academic environment and enrichment programs for all kids and to promote a strong Hamilton community.
The PTA goals are:
- build a healthy and nurturing school community;
- cultivate a collaborative environment through effective communication;
- enhance academic and enrichment programs; and
- support classrooms through room parents and a volunteer network.
The PTA serves four primary roles:
- Volunteer coordination
- Fostering communication within the Hamilton community
- Fundraising (to support our mission and goals)
Some of the events and programs made possible by your PTA membership include:
Summer Kindergarten Play Date * Back to School Meet and Greet * Boo-Hoo/Woo-Hoo Breakfast * Scholastic Book Fair * Kindergarten Orientation* Disaster Preparedness * PTA Association Meetings * Blue Slip Prizes* School Gift * Arts Programs * SMArt Night Support * Assemblies * Family Dance * Spirit Week * Library Support * Reflections Art Competition * Class Field Trips * 5th Grade Graduation * Science Fair Support * Teacher/Staff Appreciation * Teacher Discretionary Funds * Uniform Sales * Room Parent Program * Carnival * After School Enrichment Program * Middle School Event * Cultural Fair * Guest Speakers * Volunteer Training * Red Ribbon Week * Read Across America Week * Yearbook * School Website Support
Your PTA membership and participation throughout the year help our school tremendously.
Questions? Email email@example.com