Where do I get a TB Test?
All SOAR volunteers are required to have a current TB Test (within the last 4 years). Proof of TB test results must accompany volunteer applications.
- Pasadena Unified School District
- 626-396-3600 ext: 88193 (Ask for Gina Curry. If you do not reach Gina, please call back, do not leave a message.)
351 South Hudson Avenue, Room 121, Pasadena, CA 91109.
- THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR TB TESTS THROUGH PUSD TB tests are administered Monday – Wednesday and Friday ONLY, either from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. OR 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- CITY OF PASADENA PUBLIC HEALTH DEPARTMENT
1845 North Fair Oaks Avenue, 2nd Floor – Room 2130, Pasadena, CA 91103
(1.5 miles North of the 210 Freeway)
- TB Immunization Clinic Open: Mondays and Tuesdays ONLY
- Times: 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and from 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Please note that the Health Department does not accept any insurance, cash and all major credit cards are accepted.
- Cost: $15.00
- Bill Moore Community Health Clinic / Pasadena
1460 North Lake Avenue, Suite 105, Pasadena, 91104
Monday 4:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Tuesday 12:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. AND 4:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Wednesday 4:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Thursday 4:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Please Note: This clinic accepts Medical patients only. If you have no insurance you will be asked to provide proof of income. You will also be required to have a brief health screening with one of the staff doctors before the TB test will be administered.
- Bill Moore Community Health Clinic also has an office in Monrovia:
513 East Lime Avenue, Suite 101, Monrovia, 91016