Skip To Main Content

How to Apply

  1. SearchVisit your school of residence and other schools that interest your family.
  2. Select: Select your school of residence, or complete an online Open Enrollment application to select other schools you prefer. Open Enrollment applications are required to apply for: A) Schools other than your school of residence, and B) Dual Language Immersion Programs.
  3. Submit: Submit a registration packet at your school of residence or your assigned lottery school. 

Find tour dates and the Open Enrollment application online: PUSD.US/ENROLLMENT