Skip To Main Content

You Can Enroll In School!

  • Download PDF explaining how to enroll in school
  • Even if you have:
    • Unstable Housing
    • A Temporary Address
    • No Permanent Physical Address

    Download the PDF You Can Enroll in School or read it below to learn more about your rights under California State Law and the McKinney-Vento Act. 

Families in Transition
PUSD Center for Student & Family Services
750 N. Los Robles Ave.
Pasadena, CA 91104
County Homeless Liaison
Jennifer Kottke
Homeless Education, Coordinator II
Los Angeles County Office of Education
State Homeless Coordinator
Leanne Wheeler
State Coordinator
California Department of Education
1430 N Street, Suite 6408
Sacramento, CA 95814