PUSD COVID-19 Testing Program
In accordance with the state public health order, school employees must present proof of vaccination or take weekly tests. Employees must complete an online attestation form.
To bolster safety measures, PUSD requires all unvaccinated students in grades TK-12 to be tested weekly for COVID-19, with informed parent/guardian consent.
Youth Sports (Following the Los Angeles County Public Health Protocols for Youth Sports):
- All students under age 12 will get weekly COVID-19 tests with informed parent/guardian consent
- Students age 12 and older must present proof of vaccination or take weekly tests with informed parent/guardian consent. Students will need to upload proof of vaccination to an online system by October 15. The online system will go live shortly.
- Indoor Moderate or High-Risk Sports for children of all ages, staff, coaches, and volunteers. A weekly negative test result is required for all participants who are not fully vaccinated, including children who are playing, staff, coaches, and volunteers; weekly school testing fulfills this obligation.
- Outdoor Moderate or High-Risk Sports for youth 12 and older, staff, coaches and volunteers. A weekly negative test result is required for all participants 12 and older who are not fully vaccinated, including children who are playing, staff, coaches, and volunteers; weekly school testing fulfills this obligation.
Mobile Testing Clinics
PUSD Mobile Testing clinics visit school campuses once per week for student and staff testing.
- Mondays, 7:45-11:00: Marshall Fundamental, Pasadena High School & CIS, John Muir High School, Blair School
- 8 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Drive-thru testing at PUSD Education Center (excluding school holidays)
- Tuesdays, 7:45-3:30: Altadena Arts Magnet, Field Elementary, Washington Elementary STEM Magnet, Norma Coombs Elementary, Focus Point Academy
- Wednesdays, 7:45-3:30: Longfellow Elementary, Don Benito Elementary, Washington STEAM. Willard Elementary & Pasadena Adult Living Skills (PALS) & Coordinated Independent Study, Jackson STEM Dual Language Magnet, McKinley Elementary School
- Thursdays, 7:45 - 3:30: Webster Elementary, Sierra Madre Elementary, Madison Elementary, San Rafael Elementary, McKinley Middle School
- Friday: 7:45-3:30: Eliot Arts Magnet, Sierra Madre Middle School, Hamilton Elementary, Cleveland Early Childhood Education, Rose City High School