SEEDS: Seeking Educational Equity and Diversity at Sierra Madre Elementary
We work for every student and family to feel respected, supported, and represented at Sierra Madre Elementary School.
2021-2022 Initiatives to Embrace Diversity
- Create a SEEDS bulletin board
- Donate books to library and classrooms
- Gather teacher resources
- Advocate for staff trainings
- Offer parent workshops
- Form a SEEDS student council
- Conduct a school climate assessment
This new group is open to all SME parents, teachers, students, and staff. Please email us at email@example.com to learn more.