Class of 1970 - 50 Year Reunion
Postponement of the PHS Class of 70 Reunion
Regrettably, after discussing the pros and cons at great length, the Reunion Planning Committee has decided to postpone our gathering planned for the weekend of October 1st and 2nd of 2021.
The good news:
The event is re-scheduled for the weekend of April 29-30, 2022
• The costs won't change
• The University Club in Pasadena will remain the venue, with the main dinner event held on Friday evening, April 29
• The Committee is working to find a locale for a "picnic" /informal event on Saturday, April 30
• The Committee plans to celebrate "the Class of 70 turning 70!" in 2022 with some special activities
Why did the Committee choose to postpone?
• A continuing increase of COVID-19 cases in Pasadenaand the greater L.A. County area
• The Planning Committee really wants EVERYONE to feel comfortable and safe as we get together and re- connect
If you are unable to join us in 2022, and want your ticketcosts refunded, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org,and we'll take care of you.
We really look forward to hopefully seeing each of you in 2022!!
Please stay well,
Your Planning Committee
Dave Sawicki, Christie Michael (Dimon), Vicki Van Horn
(Murphy), Laurie Veale (Leigh), Edna Gottfeld (Hyatt), Gail
Feldstein (Sperling), Janice Feldstein (Bender) and
Nancy Rule (Wilson)