Enrollment, Permits, and Student Records
Para ver esta informacion en otros idiomas, seleccione "Translate" arriba a la izquierda de su pantalla y seleccione su idioma preferido del menú. En un teléfono celular, seleccione "+ Menu" y desplácese hacia abajo para seleccionar el botón gris de "Translate".
The schools of the Pasadena Unified School District (PUSD) enroll more than 16,000 students in Transitional Kindergarten-12th grade in a 76-square mile area that includes Altadena, Pasadena, Sierra Madre and unincorporated areas of Los Angeles County.
PUSD offers high-quality educational choices for all students. We urge you to visit your school of residence and discover the possibilities available close to home. Whether you choose to attend the school in your neighborhood or one across town, we invite you to visit any PUSD campus and see how we are accelerating achievement for all students.
Attend Pasadena Unified
- Find your school of residence: pusd.us/findmyschool
- Review our website for school tour dates, the PUSD schools guide, and enrollment forms and procedures.
- Choose to enroll your student in their school of residence for the 2022-23 school year (no lottery application required unless the requested program is dual language immersion) OR
- Apply online to participate in the lottery for another PUSD school or a dual language immersion program
- Online lottery applications (during valid dates as linked above): https://schoolchoicepusd.com
- Pre-enroll your child in their school of residence or offered lottery school. Eligible students may register during valid dates: pusd.us/registration
- For priority and lottery seats, staff will confirm eligibility and notify families when they are accepted and permitted to register. Once pre-enrolled, a student may not participate in other phases of Open Enrollment.
The Enrollment Guide is a great one-stop resource about the schools of the Pasadena Unified School District.It has useful information about PUSD schools and the vibrant academics and supportive school communities that nurture the whole child.It also explains the process for enrolling in PUSD schools.
School Site Registrars:
Office of Enrollment:
District Registrar - Enrollment & Permits
626-396-3600 ext. 88343
Խոսում է հայերեն
District Registrar - Student Records
626-396-3600 ext. 88345
Program Assistant- General Questions
626-396-3600 ext. 88342
Se habla español
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM to 4:00 PM7:30AM-8:00AM & 4:00PM-4:30PM (by appointment only)
Office Closed:2nd Tuesday of the month - Staff Planning and Training
12/24 and 12/27/21 - Christmas Holiday
12/31/21 and 1/3/22 - New Year's HolidayOur office is currently open to the public; however, only a maximum of 2 people from the same family will be allowed into the office at a time. Please call or email us if your question or concern does not require in-person support. Thank you for your cooperation.