FREE 6TH - 12TH GRADE TUTORING WITH PAPERPaper - now available on the student's Clever dashboard - single sign-on! No fee!
- Available for PUSD 6-12th graders
- Live tutors accessible 24/7
- Essay feedback provided
- Mulitlingual support in Spanish, French, Mandarin, & Arabic
- Reports / data provided to teachers on student interactions
- Visit paper.co to learn more about Paper's services
- Sign up at https://app.paper.co/login/student/PasadenaUnifiedSchoolDistrict/CISAcademy
¡Paper - Ahora disponible en Clever dashboard del estudiante! ¡Gratis!
- Disponible para estudiantes de PUSD de 6th a 12 grado
- Tutores accesibles, en vivo, 24/7
- Se provee comentarios a ensayos
- Apoyo disponible en español, francés, mandarín, y arabe
- Reportes / datos acerca de las interacciones de los estudiantes son proveídas a los maestros
- Visite paper.co para obtener más información sobre los servicios de Paper
Stepping Stones Tutoring Centers and Southern California Children's Museum are partnering to provide free professional tutoring and homework help to students currently enrolled in the Pasadena Unified School District. Students may bring in their school assignments or work on general subject areas such as math, science, reading, history and English.
Students will reserve 30 minute 1:1 tutoring slots. All services will take place in SCCM’s outdoor tented area. Students and tutors will wear masks at all times and follow all social distancing guidelines.
All Stepping Stones tutors have college degrees, have been through a background check and a 2-step interview process, and are paid a living wage.
- Grades: 1-12
- Hours: Tuesdays and Thursday, 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm
- Reserve: firstname.lastname@example.org
YOP provides youth with comprehensive services, including academic tutoring, community service opportunities, life skills workshops, college and career planning, mentoring from caring and supportive adults, and fun and educational field trips and events. Contact Janet Ramirez at Janet@flintridge.org get registered