College Access Plan (CAP) helps PUSD students and families navigate the college process, supporting them from middle school through college graduation. At CAP, there are no requirements for participation, no barriers to higher education, and no limits to what students can achieve.
CAP serves students at all PUSD high schools and offers free college advising, whether students are interested in attending community college or a four-year college.
CAP helps CIS Academy students:
- Explore their options after high school, including two- and four-year colleges, apprenticeships, and employment.
- Explore career pathways and college majors
- Craft a college and/or professional resume
- Work on college applications
- Write and review personal statements and college essays
- Submit financial aid applications (FAFSA and CA Dream Act)
- Identify and apply to scholarships
- Navigate college enrollment
- Anything college-related!
Want to get started? Schedule an appointment HERE.