Difference between Canvas Student and Parent App
- Only the student one can allow your child to submit assignments.
- Cannot use the PUSD-issued QR code.
- Need to know your child's PUSD email and password.
- Allows you to view upcoming or past assignments, check on grades, and receive alerts for student activity.
- Click here for more information about the parent app.
- In order to use the parent app, you need to link yourself to your child with a pairing code.
Canvas STUDENT APP Tutorials:
- How to upload an Assignment from Google Drive to the Canvas App on an iOS device
- How to log-in (with one or multiple student accounts)
- All About Canvas Student App (by Canvas)
- How to submit a paper/pencil assignment (e.g. workbook, written work, art, etc.) as a JPEG file (AKA picture)
- How to submit a paper/pencil assignment as a PDF file (AKA document)
- How to check teacher feedback/comments & resubmit an assignment