Welcome to Human Resources
- Hiring Professional and Qualified Staff
- New Employee Orientation
- Teacher Induction Program
- Assigning Substitute Teachers: Ensuring Classrooms Are Appropriately Staffed at the Beginning of Every School Day
- Update HR Related Board Policies and Administrative Regulations
- Employee Leaves
- Union Contract Negotiations
- Respond to Employee Complaints and Grievances
For directions to our office, please click here.
Main Line: 626-396-3600
Classified: Ext. 88390
Certificated: Ext. 88380
Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Chief Human Resources Officer
Dr. Sergio Canal
626-396-3600 Ext. 88779
Director, Human Resources
Dr. Sarah Rudchenko
626-396-3600 Ext. 88778
Personnel Operations Supervisor
626-396-3600 Ext. 88776
626-396-3600 Ext. 88401
Sub Calling System:
HR Updates and Information
Become a PUSD Substitute Teacher
Learn more about become a substitute!
Teacher Induction: Information on Credential Recommendations
Once the regulations are approved by both the Commission and the Office of Administrative Law...
Recreation Discount Programs for Bargaining Groups
Since announcing the Aquarium of the Pacific Employee Discount...