HOW TO GET A WORK PERMIT
- Work Permit Applications are only processed once a student has received an offer of employment.
- Download, print and fill out a “Request for Work Permit.”
- Submit completely filled out work permit to Mr. Arturo Munoz at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need your work permit issued immediately, please email the completed form to Dr. Kristina Turley at email@example.com
- Work Permits will be given out of this office to PUSD Students Only.
Please note: In order to be eligible for a work permit, the student must be in good academic standing with at least a 2.0 GPA or higher and have good attendance.
“Probationary” work permits will be issued only on a case by case basis.