Thanks to Pasadena Unified's 1:1 Tech Equity initiative launched in 2018, we were able to quickly provide devices to students at all grade levels. While we were able to meet the needs of most students, we are working to ensure that every student is able to connect to distance learning.
We are currently out of Hotspots. However, we will be expecting more within the coming weeks. Hotspots will be assigned through a first come first serve basis, based on tickets submitted by the school's Principals. In the meantime, if you have a PUSD WIFI Hotspot you are not using, we ask that you please return it so that we can assign it to a student who does need it. Contact ITS (626) 396-3600 ext. 88900.
- Charter Communications will offer free Spectrum broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households with K-12 and/or college students who do not already have a Spectrum broadband subscription. Installation fees will be waived for new student households. Please be patient during the signup process as I understand the demand is very high. To enroll, call 1-844-488-8395 Details
- AT&T is offering low-cost wireline home Internet service. Details
For issues with your Chromebook please contact:
- Distict ITS Department firstname.lastname@example.org or (626) 396-3600 ext. 88900
- Visit gopusd.com/helpdesk to submit your own support ticket
- Dr. Lawton Gray, Principal at email@example.com
Did you know that all students have a PUSD Google email account? All Muir students should regularly check their PUSD email account as this is where you will receive school information.
Your default username is as follows (first 2 characters of last name capitalized) + (last 4 digits of student ID) + (first 2 characters of first name capitalized) + (2 digit birth month) + (2 digit birth day). Example: Joe Smith (born 08/19/2001 and ID 991234) = SM1234JO0819@pusd.us. Your default password is as follows: (first letter of first name capitalized) + (first letter of last name lowercase) + (6 digit ID) = password. Example: Joe Smith (student ID 991234 = Js991234.
Student and Parent Portal
Did you know that Student Portal Accounts and Parent Portal Accounts have been created for every PUSD student? This will allow you to access and manage your grades, homework and classroom assignments. Go to https://pasadenausd.asp.aeries.net/Student or pusd.us/parentportal for more information.